GEERTOP Slack-line Kit
If you’re getting back into hiking after taking a season or two off or you aspire to hike longer distances and reach loftier summits, proper balance training becomes ever more important. Slackline is a tool to train balance. It’s simple and can be done in your home or around your neighborhood. By training with the slackline, you’re likely to experience a couple of noticeable benefits: You’ll have more fun: When you’re in shape for hiking, you’ll feel strong and be able to move more swiftly, which will allow you to enjoy the beautiful sights, sounds and smells of the outdoors rather than suffering through your trek. You’ll put less strain on your body: When your muscles, ligaments, and tendons are strong and well-tuned, they’ll be ready to respond if you stumble or slip on the varied terrain of the trail.
- Strong & Safe – Main Slackline with 5T break load (safely carries 330 lbs). Ratchets for better pulling strength and safety Extra wide tree protectors (6.5 feet) to protect trees and line from abrasion.
- Long Walking Line – Walking line of 45 ft, fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun.
- Easy to Set Up – The whole slackline kit is incredibly easy to set up, take down. Whether you are a beginner slacklining for fun and recreation, or a pro athlete looking to improve strength and balance.
- Build to Last – Made for slacklining with a custom-designed weave, providing flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning. Kit includes slackline, ratchet, tree protectors.
- Perfect for Outdoor Recreation – Perfect for camping, beach visits, backyard family fun, parties, park, etc. A fun and easy way to improve your core strength, posture, balance, coordination, and focus.
1 x Slackline
1 x Ratchet
2 x Tree Protectors
1 x Carry Bag